Thursday, October 12, 2017

This Weeks Adventures

Hello hello! This weeks adventures: 
•We still think it's July... that's how fast time is flying.
•I was someone's first Utah person they met, WAHOO. That's not normal at all! Usually when I say I'm from Utah the interest level goes down drastically. 
•We got all 50 license plates + D.C. (Best. Day. Ever.) 
•We said hi to a man & he was like super duper nice & I seriously froze I didn't know how to react, haha. 
•We went to a less actives house for the second time & her daughter looked at me with her cute brown eyes & said, "You live with God & Jesus right?" Haha too cute. Glad she remembered we represent them! 

•We had our missionary leadership meeting this week at an amphitheater in a grove of trees & all of us shared stories & our testimonies about Joseph Smith. It was AMAZING & SO spiritual. 

•One of my favorite conference talks that has me thinking is from President Nelson.  "My brothers and sisters, how precious is the Book of Mormon to you? If you were offered diamonds or rubies or the Book of Mormon, which would you choose? Honestly, which is of greater worth to you? First, what would your life be like without the Book of Mormon? Second, what would you not know? And third, what would you not have?" 
I know my answer would definitely be The Book of Mormon. Oh how i love the peace, hope, & love that comes reading & studying from it everyday. We learn about many truths & principles from it such as healer, eternal life, strengthen, never ending happiness, power, fullness of the gospel, purpose, life, born again, atonement, abolished false teachings, prophets.... etc. I am SO grateful for these living, modern day apostles & prophets we have to learn from. Pick a conference talk from this week & study it. They all are so good! I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY!!! 

Love you all!! Keep killing it ((: 

xoxo, sister jensen 
October 9, 2017

Pics:
One of our friends, Bianca's bday!! BTW coolest balloon eber. 
Got a call to see if we wanted free Chinese food. Of course we said yes, walked put with a HUGE tub of it... #goodexchange 
Pulled up to the church to have a lesson with Leo & he was reading his BOM waiting. He's the best!! 
"Oh How Lovely Was The Morning" 
 Me & my besties. 💗







No comments:

Post a Comment