Hello hello!! Hope your week was GREAT!!
Here's some highlights/quotes of the week: (I hope you get a good laugh, because I'm dying laughing😂)
•Got a some what famous basketball players signature. He plays for San Juan, Puerto Rico. Also, he's been to our church before in New York & we gave him Book of Mormon, so I like him 10x more 🤗
•I was told by someone from Uruguay that I have good pronunciation on my Spanish! Thank goodness, I've been working on the same phrase for over a year now! 😂 She is a mom of one of our members & she said, "It's time to make Mormons!" Meaning go convert everybody you see. So cute!!
• We were told by one of our Muslim friends to go kick *** out there. Haha wow okay thanks for the confidence, haha! (Haven't heard that in awhile, I like our bubble)
•Jules, our recent convert, was talking about spreading the Gospel & he said, "This is our work too!" How sweet is that! He is truly converted. All of us members have something to learn from that statement. 💗
•ALSO, a members way of doing missionary work is putting solo pictures of me as a profile picture & cover photo on FB.... Haha! (They aren't flattering photos btw) I guess that's uhh one way to do it.
•One of our neighbors, Jackie, was so excited that we were from Utah! She said, "I want to go to Utah so bad! UTAH LOOKS LIKE HEAVEN!!" We were like "AMEN it is!
•This week on Sister Jensen's ethnicity: MONA LISA!! hahaha a guy from Nigeria said I look just like the Mona Lisa. That's a new one🤗 he also said I look Red Indian. Haha once again I'm at like 10+ Native American. They always seem disappointed when I tell them both my parents are white. 😂
I LOVE THESE PEOPLE & ARE SO GRATEFUL FOR GOD PLACING THEM IN PATH.
Lately I have been reflecting on Joseph Smith's First Vision. I am blown away by Joseph Smith's humility. His story of searching for a church because there are so many is so relate able to EVERYBODY we meet. I am so grateful for Joseph's experience & the calling I have to share it. From his experience we learn: God & Jesus Christ live & are real, they know OUR name, God hears & answers our prayers, they know the thoughts & feelings of our heart, that God & Christ are two separate beings, & that the heavens aren't sealed. So cool!! I KNOW Joseph Smith is a prophet of God. I am so grateful for him & everything he did for Christ's church. If you don't know Joseph story I invite you to study it. 💗
LOVE YOU ALL!!! Have a good week 😊
xoxo, sister jensen
- Our famous basketball player autograph 👍 it's gonna be worth millions one day!
- 14 months celebration! (Wow time flies) Also please notice my shirt... Jules, a recent convert, who is going into the Army gave it to me! He calls me Sargent Jensen now 😂
- We met a friend on the street who let us hold her turtle. Squitle 💗
- Writing notes to members! I love this ward. 😊
- Studies outside, because this weather is AMAZING right now. It feels like fall. #blessed
- Best background ever! Bet you couldn't guess its a little trailer in our favorite trailer park! 😂
- Our friend Kendall 💗 she's 4. She loved our picture we gave her of Jesus & asked us to come over. I wish ALL our investigators were 4 years old. 💗
- Okay I'm done. Thanks all for bearing with me for so long. You all are loved.