Monday, August 21, 2017

"I'd do anything for God!"

Hello Hello! It's me again. 🤗 - This week we have been focusing on/working with less actives & boy our hearts are broken like 10x a day... so sad. Just come to church it will bless your life!! - We sorted legos as a service project. That was fun. Changing things up!  - I spoke in sacrament yesterday about how I've come to know the Savior. It was fun..ish. 😂 it's crazy how you learn & grow on your mission so all I needed is some notes & you're good to go. Haha but don't expect an amazing homecoming talk! 

I talked about how my mission has CHANGED me. I treasure my mission experiences more than anything else. I can't imagine my life without it! I am so eternally grateful to be called to this work. It goes by so quick 😢 My testimony has like quadrupled, ha. I have changed so much, because I have come to know My Savior. It's ALL because of Him. Study the life & atonement of Jesus Christ. It will bless you in ways you wouldn't even know. I've been reading the New Testament & Christ's Character blows me away. He turns outward when ALL of us would turn inward. As he was dying on the cross for US, ALL OF US, (even the ones who betrayed him) Christ said, "Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do." Luke 23:34 Christ is amazing & has become my EVERYTHING. 

Our friend is getting baptized!! 😊 He is so amazing. We taught the Word of Wisdom (health code) & we was willing to give everything up! He said, "I'd do ANYTHING for God." He is such a GREAT example of submitting to His will. 

Heart you all. Have a good week!!  


xoxo, sister jensen

Pics:
Our favorite friend Christian!! 
Exchanges with Sis. Marlowe 💗 
A FROG PEED ON ME! the terror on my face 😂
We wrote A LOT of thank you cards. So. Much. Love. So grateful for the people here.  
We taught Stake Mission Prep! So fun!! (Summer months are sparse) 😊 
Down pour + national forest + solar eclipse =  an adventure 
Biking while eating ice cream 💗 it equals out 😂 
Blitz with my fav. Sister Bargeron! 









No comments:

Post a Comment