Tuesday, August 15, 2017

you are worth it

HELLO HELLO!!! How is everybody doing? I hope amazing.
• Update on license plates... we need only 5 more! Ya.

• You know your a missionary when you & your companion dream about less actives & what you can do to help them come back unto Christ. 🤗 

•we have many African friends & one African friend calls me fat like 2x a week, haha. I think it's a complement..? But one day I was looking "skinny" I guess & he told me to go on an ice cream only diet... So if you don't mind, I think I will 😂
 but one day he called us & gave us a pep talk. He told us not to give up, not to quit. Jesus Christ had an even harder mission & we can finish strong!! So motivating right? Love it. Jesus Christ had thee hardest mission ever, so why do we think sometimes our mission here on this earth should be easy? We even have Christ to rely on through our hard times. Wow faith in Christ & this church makes everything so much better!!! 

•there are so many opportunities you can only get as a missionary!!! So yesterday we were invited to attend our stake council meeting @ 7:45 in the morning. Super amazing by the way. The church is so organized!! But then we got to sit in on the reports from the missionaries who just returned home. (When a missionary returns home, one morning they report for about 10-15 minutes in front of a couple stake leaders) & we got to stay! Once in a life time opportunity. The spirit was so strong & Sister Winward & I were crying! 😢 

•lately I have been thinking of OUR divine nature & we had an amazing relief society lesson on it. If you are a daughter of a king what does it immediately give you? Power, inheritance, authority, worth, potential, protection...etc. You are a child of a God. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US HAS VALUE. Every single one of us was created by Heavenly Fathers hands! I know you are worth it. He loves you more then we can even comprehend. We get all of those attributes & MORE!!! So cool. 

I love you all!!! Keep up the great work. 💗

xoxo, sister jensen 
August 14, 2017

Pics:
We watched a members bunnies & ate lunch there. Living the classy life. 
So we explored their amazing house! Here's pictures of our adventures:

When you need chairs for your counter and you find the best ones on the side of the road, of course you have to take them! Haha 

Prettiest porch ever!! 

Lake Ridge Sisters 💗 

Talking about my fav. thing! Also, if you haven't read this pamphlet, do it!! 🤗
Walked past a field of wild flowers, so of course we had to pick them & put them in my braids. I forgot about them, so I went to dinner with dead flowers in my hair. Haha 

Quantico National Cemetery! 💗 

Your motivation to help you keep going on this Monday! Wahoo  










No comments:

Post a Comment