Monday, August 7, 2017

Plans a, b....x, y, z.

Wow. What a week. I NEVER want to go home 🤗 sorry everybody. You should all be used to not having me around, so what's another couple decades? 😂 This week I have learned A LOT of lessons, which is why missions are so good!! Also, Sister Winward & I have been taking pictures of all 50 state license plates! & in the first day we got 25ish!! We are at 38 now, so we will keep you updated. 

God is so good. So one day this week was super hard. I was on exchanges & we just kept running into mean people (don't get me wrong, I love these people). We got yelled at a couple times & one guy got right up in my face telling me to never come back. So I was sad & mad all at the same time, so that night I took a shower & the song came on my tablet, I Am Here by the Bonner family (if you haven't heard it, listen to it now) & I just felt Gods love so strong. I was able to reflect on an email that I got last Monday from my cute trainer & she said to me that remember Jesus is there beside you the whole time, through everything. Christ truly is there & that experience built my faith. 

*The greatest trials preceded the greatest miracles!* Aint that true. So after that hard day, get this, yesterday was AMAZING!! God is blessings us beyond belief. I wish I could take you all with me for the ride!! We had a lesson with an investigator who is on date for August 26th & wow he is so prepared! He told us about this experiment he had in sacrament meeting where he said a silent prayer & the spirit his told him this is true & that this is where he needs to be. That made EVERY hard thing worth it. We street contacted into him & his cousin walks by & I wasn't going to talk to her because we were talking to him. But the spirit told me no, your going to go talk to her! Come to find out she is a less active member & now guess what??! She is coming to church again!! Isn't the spirit awesome. So they come to church together. Super fun!! 

So many times this week God had another plan than we did & we were where we supposed to be when we were supposed to be there. Oh another miracle on our big mission finding week... sister Winward & I found 19 new investigators in one week, so the blessings are raining down upon us. Well I could go on forever about my week... but i love you all!!!! Have an even better week!!! Miss y'all. 💗


xoxo, sister jensen 

Pics:
Exchanges with our Bristow Trio 💗 one of my mission dreams is to be in a trio, so my dream was fulfilled for like 7 hours! 🤗 

Car fast day! 

I love this inspiration quote so much. Hope it makes your heart happy! All is bright when you follow Jesus Christ. 

If you know me you know I HATE feet, but I have spent hours getting these tan lines & i'm proud of them. So I thought I would share my accomplishments 😂 seriously my toes are super white. Doesn't show too well here... haha 




No comments:

Post a Comment