Monday, October 2, 2017

"Ohhh Y'all are HOLY GIRLS!"

Heyyyy! First I am a failure for always forgetting to write about conference, but I finally remembered to write about it today!! & then I forgot my notes... so next week you have something to look forward to. Stay tuned for Sister Jensen's favorite general conference talk! Haha

One night I really needed to go to the restroom (usual) & when we came out there was a lady in a wheelchair & young daughter. They have lots of heavy groceries & we asked if we could help. & they said yes!! Usually everyone turns us away. & she was like, "Y'all gonna go party hard tonight?" We awkwardly were like ummm actually.... & she said, "ohh y'all holy girls!!" Like way loud & it was hilarious.  She said we can come talk to her anytime at home. & her young daughter gave us a concert right there in there in the parking lot! Something good always comes out of all my bathroom stops. Haha 

This week I was talking with my President Huntsman about ask, seek, & knock found in 3 Nephi 14:7-8 & Matt. 7:7-8 or Luke 11:9-10! So cool how the bible & the Book of Mormon support each other!! 
Jesus Christ says:
 7 Ask, and it shall be given unto you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.
8 For every one that asketh, receiveth; and he that seeketh, findeth; and to him that knocketh, it shall be opened

Doctrine & Covenants, revelation given to Joseph Smith, all came because he asked a question. So it is good to have questions, its good to take them to the best source ever, God! 
I have seen so many time in my life as I have asked, seeked, & knocked my prayers are answered!! I am SO grateful for Joseph seeking for the truth. I KNOW you can find the truth here in Christ's church. I am grateful for President Monson who is our prophet on the earth today. I know this church is true with ALL the fiber of my being. 

Love you all. Have a blessed day. 

xoxo, sister jensen

Pics:
Yummy crepes! Celebrating Sis. C month Mark! 
Sister Bowen who we love helping out dearly! 
I GOT TO GO ON EXCHANGES WITH SISTER ROBERTS!!!! (former companion) so much fun. Love. Her. So. Much. 
We passed our apartment inspection with flying colors! & got candy for it. Heck ya. 
Love this quote. 💗
Some Sunday adventure pictures for you! 👍 I LOVE VIRGINIA & SISTER CALVERT. 








No comments:

Post a Comment