Tuesday, July 18, 2017

miracles on miracles on miracles

Hellooooooooo 😊 this week flew by. Geez its crazy. I remember returned missionaries would always say, "Days feel like weeks & weeks feel like days." I was like what?! But now I totally understand. 😂 

Update on guess my ethnicity: the new ones I got this week are French, Urkranian, German, Arab, & Italian. Haha 😊 Guess it helps living in SUCH a diverse area. 

So many miracles!! In Malachi 3:10 it says, "Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it." 

But this can be so applicable to lots of different instances. Give me all you have & I will pour down my blessings upon you! I have seen this fulfilled this week in our missionary efforts. At the beginning of the transfer all we did was find, find, find, but now we have so many things to do & appointments to go to its AMAZING. God is soooooo good. I KNOW when we GIVE all we can & keep His commandments there will be so many blessings coming our way. 

For instance:
-we had 2 friends (investigators) at church!!! They are married, Luis & Daisy, & one day we just street contacted into Luis. They left the church address & our phone number at home & were not too sure where to go. But they said well God will help us get there. & they found it & were on time!!! At church Luis asked, "What do I have to do to join the church?" Ahh. 
-Jules, our recent convert, went to the temple & did baptisms for the dead & we got to go with him. I LOVE THE TEMPLE!!!! 
-members are bringing their friends to church & asking us to teach them. 💗#everymemberamissionary 
- our ward loves missionaries & missionary work!! (We have a rockstar ward missionary/recent convert who wants to do everything!!) I LOVE Quantico! 
- we have a friend Christian, who is SO excited & prepared by the Lord to be baptized on Aug. 26!! 

I could go on forever. But I am so grateful for this chance I have to serve. It has changed my life & who I am. I love Jesus Christ & I know he knows & loves you. I KNOW he lives and that He stands at the head of this church & this amazing work. 

Have an awesome week. Thanks for all you do!! 😊 

xoxo, sister jensen
July 17, 2017

Pics:
7/11 slurpees 💗 don't mind if we do on a HOT July day. (Still trying to love the humidity, haha) 
Random photo shoot. 
Painting!!!
Exchanges with Sister Wayment! She's been here for 5 weeks & is already killin' it. 😊  
This week we bought a total of 13 balloons & left it with a note on members, investigators, & sisters doorsteps. It was so fun!! Maybe a little too fun? We couldn't see in the car... Haha 🎈🎈🎈  
When we got out of the temple it was a thunderstorm. Were we scared? Uhh maybe a little bit. We were soaked in 0.2 seconds. 😊 so much water in my eyes my contacts were falling out 😂 haha








No comments:

Post a Comment