Monday, July 10, 2017

Celebrate. Good times. Come on.

Heyyyyyyyy fam & friends!! Honestly, I don't feel like writing much this week.... so you get pics (: but I'll give you some highlights (even though every second is a highlight) :  

1. Our neighbors are my FAVORITE. They always knock on the door & check in on us & ask if we need anything. So this week we had dinner with them!! So we were able to teach them & when we asked if we could come back & teach them they said, "I was waiting for you to ask!!" Yay!!! Miracles right next door. 

2. We were talking to people on the street & Sis. W was talking to this man we approached so I went to talk to 2 others that were going inside. Turns out they both are less active members (one lives there & one lives in PA)!!! The best part is she has been wanting to come back to church & we went back & taught her & got her into LDS Tools & Gospel Library!! So cool!! & we went back to teach her cousin, Christian, who earlier was the man Sis. W was talking too. The spirit lead us to be there right when we needed to be. SO COOL!! 

3. I have again been asked if I am Native American. So that's 3 for Native American & 2 for Spanish. But today I got a new one.... Egyptian. Haha to myself I look 100% Caucasian! But totally a complement. 😂 

Alright love you all lots!! Keep killin' it. Go team, Go! 

xoxo, sister jensen

Pics:
The 4th adventures!! I LOVE THIS GOSPEL & I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY!!!! 



 We went trash diving on exchanges for our lost phone that was thrown away. But no worries... we got it sanitized. 

Pic with my fam President/birthday twin. 

Marine museum with the Lake Ridge sisters!! 

Tan lines from our 50 different pair of shoes. We are proud of them. Haha next to a motivational sign... judgment. Aka: don't judge our tan lines.





No comments:

Post a Comment