Monday, February 20, 2017

"You need to back me up!"

     Hola!! I know I say this every week, but this week was eventful! This week we have seen God's hand in everything we do. Lots of little miracles! Like we were talking to this family cutting up a coconut outside & they said come into our house. They were a super nice Muslim family that even gave us some of their fresh coconut. Yummy!
      We went to check on a potential and ended up talking to his mom who sisters used to visit & she was just thinking that she wanted us to stop by her house! She said, "I don't know who you guys are, but come on in. For a second I thought you two were the Mormon girls!" Haha of course we said we are!  Later she said I'm never going to join our church, but we will see about that πŸ˜‚ 
& we also went to check on another person & we heard someone on the phone inside. Couple seconds later a guy turns around the corner with his CANE READY TO SWING at us! Haha he put it down within seconds of realizing we are two teenage girls & he would win anyway! We ended up talking to him forever & will hopefully be able to go back & teach him! The people here are so great! πŸ’•

 My new companion is Sister Cannon from South Jordan, Ut. She has greenie fire like no other, it's awesome!! She literally loves everything we do. It's thee cutest!! So anytime I need to go in reverse she has to stand behind the back the car & back me up. So obviously no one is in that habit first coming out to the field, so she always hops in the car I look at her & say, "You need to back me up please!" She just stares at me weird & says, "Oh that kind of back me up!" Hahaha its so funny. Mission rules are the best! 

Something that has come up a lot in the last week is the scripture D&C 82:10. "I, the Lord, am bound when ye do what I say; but when ye do not what I say, ye have no promise." The Lord WANTS to bless us & has to when we do everything He wants us to! The Lord is ready & willing to pour down blessings to us!! It's up to us if we are ready & willing ourselves to receive those blessings. You're hard work will pay off. He will bless you. We all want blessing right? Continue to work hard & live in harmony with the gospel & you will be blessed more than you can imagine. I know you will be happier & healthier.

Thank you to everyone who wished me a Happy Birthday!! It was a great day! Not being a teenager sure is weird though... ahh! πŸ™Šlove yall!! Let me know of there is anything I can do for you! 😊 
  

xoxo, sister jensen 
February 13, 2017

Bye Sis. H 
SISTER CANNON 
Celebrating Sister Cannon's first day in the field πŸ’—
Pretty VA 
Makin' a good wish 
My fav. Sister Tankersley 






No comments:

Post a Comment