Wednesday, November 16, 2016

We survived the elections!

     Hello y'all! I don't have much time to write, so you will all receive the shortest email so far, yay for you! Good news of this week is we are all still alive. We survived the election craze! It actually was not crazy here at all, kinda disappointed. All we were around is just members talking about it! I love our missionary bubble!!
     We were visiting a member & her nephew was throwing a party & I asked him how the party was going, and he said, "my friends said it was thee best party ever. I know how to throw a party!" Haha so funny! So if you ever need a party planner, I know a GREAT 11 year old that can plan it for you(:
This week we met an amazing woman! Ahh she texted us thanking her for the book. If that doesn't make missionary work worth it, i don't know what does! Also as i was addressing myself i said, "I was Sister Jensen." What the heck, i don't know where that came from! Still Sister Jensen geez... that was an awkward fix. 
     We have stayed super duper busy, which is awesome! Sometimes we don't even have time to eat, but of course i squeeze it in(: The highlight of my week was making smores & tinfoil dinners at home. I sure have missed the woods. 
     Sister Alldredge will be leaving me this week to go change lives as a sister training leader. So stay tuned next week to find out who my new companion is. Cliff Hanger i know, I'm dying! I find out tonight! yay! but i am stoked to be able to stay here in Langley YSA. I sure love our members a lot a lot. They are amazing! 
     Our biggest progressing investigator right now is ourselves. Selfish kinda, but true. Everyone stick to the basics of going to church, praying, and reading the scriptures. It will change your life & attitude i swear. We went to the temple today which was amazing. My testimony and love for this gospel continues to grow every single day. I love you all. Have a great week!!

     "I promise you that when you begin to catch even a glimpse of how your Heavenly Father sees you and what He is counting on you to do for Him, your life will never be the same!" -Stand as True Millennials - President Russell M. Nelson      Everyone read this talk, it will change your life!! 


xoxo, sister jensen 
November 16, 2016

Pics:  Smores!!, zone service, blitz with my trainer!!, we raked leafs for hours for random people & had too much fun!, & temple!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment