Monday, October 10, 2016

You look happy!

     Hello my people! How are you all?! I hope great. Oh my goodness so much has changed this week! We had transfers so I got a new comp, Sister Alldredge!! She is AMAZING. I love her so much. She is from Kanab, UT. (Surprise, UT, all missionaries are from UT (; ) but I am staying here in the amazing Langley Young Single Adult ward!! So I get to drive now, YAY, & my first day we end up taking a toll road! Haha dang east coast...
     We had a missionary stake breakfast & President Burton (in the mission presidency) shook my hand & said, "You look happy!" haha so cute. But that is what missions do to you! Happy Happy Happy! Oh plus you know you're a missionary when you can't wait to see what the titles of the General Conference talks are. Haha oh the tender mercies!
     We were listening to a song this week that said, "You gave your life, to give me mine." (Talking about Jesus) That has stuck with me all week. The atonement is AMAZING and is central to everything we believe in. My love grows every single day for the Savior and His sacrifice. I could go on & on about how amazing the atonement is, because it is truly the greatest event that has ever happened. Ever.
     Our ward had 4 investigators at church this week! Which is a miracle!!! 1 was the Elders, & 3 were from other wards. They aren't ours but they are on date in other wards so it's great to see the work move forward! We're all on the same team right?! Hope that made sense! Miracles happen, the church is true.
     I love you all. Thanks for everything! Keep up the good work. You'll be blessed because of it.

xoxo, sister jensen

Pics:  Falls National Park! One side is Virginia & one side is Maryland, so pretty! I was so dang happy to be in the woods again!  Old zone.





No comments:

Post a Comment