Monday, October 3, 2016

Conferenceeeeeeee!

     Hey hey heyyyyyy everyone!! I hope you all had a great week! This week flew by, maybe because we spent 4 days in the car shop. We obviously had a lot of car troubles... needless to say the car shop has gotten to know our names so that's a plus! We had flat tires, a dead battery, and a taillight out. But it just makes me super grateful for how blessed I am. It's been raining a TON here which makes me so so happy! Sometimes it's just a mist, which is so pretty! Also it's very casual to see bunnies in people's front yard, ahh its thee cutest thing ever.
     I hope you guys watched conference! It was amazing!!! It was sure was weird not being home eating my mother's yummy cinnamon rolls! There were so many good talks that it is hard to choose my favorite. One talk that we all can learn so much from and truly feel of God & Christ's love for us is the talk given by Russell M. Nelson, President of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles. He talks about Joy! What better subject than joy, right?! "He says we can have joy with what is & what isn't happening." I LOVE that. That is such a strong powerful statement to find joy in  and love our current situation/life. I know that as we become closer to Jesus Christ the more we find true joy. "Our pain and our suffering is all swallowed up in the joy of Jesus Christ." Joy is a gift to us because of what Jesus Christ has done for us. "Because He is on my right hand, I shall not be moved." I know that with the help of our Father in Heaven and Jesus Christ we will be able to accomplish the impossible. Everyone keep pushing forward in faith and love for our dear Savior. The Lord will bless you & your efforts.  I have felt the blessings in my own life multiple times. I know I wouldn't be able to do missionary work without the love and blessings from our Savior. Life would be a lot harder without His help. Keep up the good work everyone!! (:


     I love you all so so much. Have a great week! If we do what's right, we have no need to fear. 


xoxo, sister jensen


Pics:  Conference, car probs, district meeting, the amazing sunsets here!









No comments:

Post a Comment