Monday, November 20, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving!

Heyyy!!! This week we had Elder Arnold of the seventy come to visit our mission! It was way fun. Learned lots of good missionary tips! All the zone Leaders & sister training leaders got to have a personal interview with him, so I got to talk to him alone. Which was the best ever, what a cool oppurtunity I will never forget. 

We are continusally seeing miracles. Seriously, so many. I am SO blessed to witness them. I am honored to be a disciple of Jesus Christ. I have loved EVERY second of it. 

I love these 2 verses from Alma 5:
13 And behold, he preached the word unto your fathers, and a mighty change was also wrought in their hearts, and they humbled themselves and put their trust in the true and living God. And behold, they were faithful until the end; therefore they were saved.
14 And now behold, I ask of you, my brethren of the church, have ye spiritually been born of God? Have ye received his image in your countenances? Have ye experienced this mighty change in your hearts?

Something I have been reflecting on, so I figured you can too. 🤗 Do others see Christ in your countance? Are you truly converted? What are you doing to try & increase both of those questions? I pray & hope others can see the light of Christ beaming from all of us. Therefore, be a good example in all your doings & keep up the good work.

 I LOVE YOU ALL SO SO MUCH. 

HAPPY THANKGIVING!!! Go eat so much food & dont feel guilty about it (my mission motto!!) 🤗 I am SO thankful for all of you. Every single one of you have had a big impact on my life & i want to express my love & gratitude towards you. 💗


xoxo, sister jensen

Pics:
  • Exhanges with my Favorite Sister Johns. She's aweosme 💗  
  • Happy 1 year birthday to the Clifton ward!! Woot woot. LOVE THIS WARD. 
  • Don't mess with the Centreville crew. Haha.  





No comments:

Post a Comment