Monday, November 13, 2017

ELDER ANDERSEN!!!!


So, this week was such a spiritual, amazing week! Elder Andersen, one of the twelve apostles came & visited us, as well as other general authorities. Seriously, i wish all of you could've been in that meeting. The spirit was so strong. In that moment my testimony grew even more. The spirit testified to me that Christ truly LIVES, He stands at the head of this church, I was supposed to come here to The Washington D.C. South Mission, & that I have accomplished everything He has wanted me to in these 18 months. Which I found great comfort in. I am so spoiled to have met 3 apostles while I've been here! I LOVE THIS GOSPEL!!! 

 

Also, we have seen SO MANY miracles this week, i can't even write them all or i will run out of time. I hit dead tired like 3x this week thinking i can't keep going.... & of course we prayed & The Lords strength came into play. One of the few times that God has literally taken me by the hand & led me. & because He lead us, we met the most amazing people!!! So many humble people willing to listen (which is rare here (:) Everyday going home our mouths just dropped at the people being placed in our path. We met an AMAZING family from Egypt who just let us right in & we taught them & are so excited for us to come back. We met another couple who just let us talk to them forever. I LOVE THESE PEOPLE!!!!!!!! 

 

I am so grateful for a Father in Heaven who knows me better than I do & for being with me EVERY step of the way. I KNOW Heavenly Father & Jesus Christ know & love you so much.

 

LOVES. Have a good week everyone! See you all soon enough!! (: 

xoxo, sister jensen

Pics:
  • Cute member family that graduated from a missionary program we did with them!! 
  • Exchanges with Sister Kingsford! 💗 it's getting super cold here. You know what that means, Christmas is just around the corner!!  
  • FALL 
  • My homie. My bestie. My companion. 
  • He is with us.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment