Tuesday, May 9, 2017

"Erry Sunday"

Hello everybody! (: So Quantico is super cool! We have a big area & more then half of it is the Marine Base! So we get to go on base a lot, which is gorgeous!! The FBI Training base is in our area too. So our ward consists of Marines & FBI agents, pretty cool right?! 💗 Its also the bottom of the mission, so if we cross our line we are in the Richmond mission (so let's hope & pray we don't get lost (;) 

So my new companion is Sister Roberts!!! She is from Springville, UT. I love her so dang much, we have a lot of fun together! Never a dull moment. Plus we get to be Sister Training Leaders together, which has been super fun. 😊 

Every first Saturday of the month we don't use our cars: "car fast" & so it was raining all day. We walked to an investigators house & ended up doing yard work together in dresses & in the mud. It was so fun! We looked ridiculous though (: Then later that day we attended a Spanish baptism..... wow were we lost 😂😂 I picked up on a few words though, super proud. 

Then that night i got to skype into my good friend from The U, Haley's BAPTISM!!!  YAY I WAS SO HAPPY!! So shout out to Haley for making the best decision ever. I am so proud of you!! 💕💕 

I love the people here so much already!! Yesterday we talked to these two men on the streets, we were nervous then, but now we laugh about it! Sister Roberts wrote our church address & every Sunday @ 1 on there & he made her cross it out & put erry Sunday. Haha! Then he kissed our hands after... we were awkward. 

No matter what walk of life you come from, you are able to find peace, hope, love... etc. in the gospel of Jesus Christ. The one thing we had in common with these guys was Jesus. It was a testimony builder to me that Jesus is the core of most people's lives & that we can if not anything else relate together on that. I know this is Christ's true church & that he stands at the head. I've seen people change right in front of my eyes because of this gospel. I just want you all to know that I know that Christ lives & that he is aware of every single one of us. Wow, I love this gospel & my savior more then anything!! I am so grateful for the opportunity wake up every morning & put on my badge (: missions. are. thee. best. 

Have a good week. Love you all!! 

xoxo, sister jensen
May 8, 2017 

Pics:
Elders have wayyyyy too much stuff on transfers! 
 Matching balance bracelets, water bottles, & outfits ish. (All accidental) 
 Quantico City on base. 💗 
 The outside world. 
What we do 50% of the time, leave sticky notes on investigators doors who never answer us. So this is us in our natural habitat 😂 
 Haley's baptism!!! 💕💕💕 
 Celebratory ice cream for Sister Roberts bday a week ago (: 






No comments:

Post a Comment