Friday, February 3, 2017

"and I do put my trust in him, and he will still deliver me" -Alma

Hello my friends & family!! This week was crazy & I forgot like half of everything we did... so uhh this email is gonna be lame. But I guy I taught on exchanges who decided to sit in on a lesson is getting baptized in March!! Yay. So excited when I found out. I want to share my favorite scripture with you all... 

Alma 36:27: "And I have been supported under trials and troubles of every kind, yea, and in all manner of afflictions;yea, God has delivered me from prison, and from bonds, and from death; yea, and I do put my trust in him, and he will still deliver me." I LOVE this scripture so much. This week has been a hard one & I have found & continue to find so much strength in the scripture. God has delivered us from many things, & will continue to do so. I know this gospel is true & will be our rock in everything we do. I love you all so much. You can do ANYTHING with the strength of God & our Savior. Have a blessed week. 💗🐘 


xoxo, sister jensen
January 30, 2017 

Sis. H, pday blizzards (I was a happy camper) (:, pretty sunset! 



No comments:

Post a Comment