Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Don't worry everyone, I am still alive.😊 Missionary work has been amazing this holiday season! Oh my goodness MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!! It sure is weird not having snow... or it being super cold all the time... not quite sure how I feel about it😂 

Well we have seen miracles for sure lately. So an investigator (Having an investigator is even a huge miracle!) drove all the way from Pennsylvania for our lesson & then drove all the way back to work that night. Oh my gosh, amazing right?! Ahh! I love the people here. 

We get to work at the temple visitors center 3 times during the Festival of Lights!!! It is so dang fun!! A completely different way of missionary work, but still amazing of course. I was with Sister Barr, who is amazing! (Her favorite color is also gray, so we got along real fast, haha) The lights are so pretty! Nothing compares to the homeland lights though. We talked to a lot of non members who weren't at all interested, but it was amazing they were even there listening to us talk about the temple. 

The Spirit is so strong in the visitor center as you look out the window at the beautiful D.C. temple, see all the Christmas lights, and see a reflection of a statue of Jesus Christ in the window. I had tears in my eyes as the Spirit testified to me so strongly for the thousandth time, that this church is true! I am beyond grateful to be able to a missionary this Christmas season & to share this restored gospel. Ahh I love this church more then I can obviously express.(: I hope you all try to do the last bit of #LighttheWorld 💗

I hope you all have thee most amazing Christmas ever! I love you all so so much!

xoxo, sister jensen 

December 21, 2016
Pics:  District pics, who wore in better? (Haha love these sister so much!), Sister Barr (visitor center comp), temple lights!  






No comments:

Post a Comment