Monday, September 18, 2017

My week through pictures!

Wow. What a week. Sorry I just keep getting more & more lazy in emailing so this week you get pictures, yay! & of course a spiritual note because what's a missionary with out always having a scripture to share? 

First things first I forgot to tell you all Sister Calvert & share a birthday!!! So cool right?! February 12th is thee best day ever. 

Second, I got asked if I was on TV! Who knew I have a face of many talents... lots of ethnicities & a super star. I can't complain 👍

In the first verse of the Book of Mormon it says, "I, Nephi, having been born of goodly parents, therefore I was taught somewhat in all the learning of my father; and having seen many afflictions in the course of my days, NEVERTHELESS, having been highly favored of the Lord in all my days; yea, having had a great knowledge of the goodness and the mysteries of God, therefore I make a record of my proceedings in my days."

Nephi is a prophet of the Lord. One of my favorite. Nephi is large in stature & has incredible faith. His story is AMAZING. But I love that it says, NEVERTHELESS. Even a GREAT prophet of the Lord has trials & struggles, but with the attitude of nevertheless everything worked out. His faith always stepped in & he accomplished some pretty impossible things. When we are constantly worrying our faith diminishes. Have faith. Trust God. & believe in good things to come & have the nevertheless attitude (: 


xoxo, sister jensen 

Pics:
  • Exchanges with the Centreville sisters!! 
  • Crushing Alfalfa on a horse ranch. I only freaked out a little bit 😂 
  • Saw my Bestie again. It makes my week! 
  • While pulling weeds the bugs would not leave us alone... I would say photogenic.
  • Virginia ALWAYS has sidewalks that end randomly. 
  • Sister Von Savoye, a good friend, & I showed up to a baptism wearing like the exact same thing. I died laughing. 😂
  • Sister Calvert & I 💗 (my companion now, I would be confused with all the different sister pictures I send home) 
  • PUPUSAS!!!!! @ our amazing investigators Leo's house. I made two & I would say I did a heck of a job😊 only because I had the best teacher, Leo's mom. 
  • Vball. Took a couple tries to not laugh! 
  • Sister Roberts & I (old companion) can never stop laughing! 😂 LOVE HER 











No comments:

Post a Comment