Tuesday, September 5, 2017

I LOVE THESE PEOPLE & THE TEMPLE 💗

Heyyyyyy! So this week was seriously AMAZING!!! Don't have any time this week, but here is a VERY little snipit of my week:

First, we went to the temple today for our once in 6 months. & that was so good. I LOVE the spirit in the temple. Our relief society president & family took us as well as bishop & his family! It was a party!! 🤗 I also saw a lot a lot of people from my past areas & so did Sister Winward. So that was so fun!! You don't realize how much you love the people until you see them again. My heart is seriously over filling with love!!!!

Second, I will be going to Clifton!! That's in Centreville for those of you who care 😂 I will be with SISTER CALVERT, who I am SO EXCITED to be companions with. We called it months ago that we would be companions! 💗 I will still be a sister training leader there, so I'm excited about that. I am SO sad to leave Quantico, but I'm excited to love my new ward just as much. 

Third, I've never seen anything like this before. Our new contact blows my mind. So we get out of dinner & the streets are busy, yay!!!, & we start talking to people. After we talked to everybody who was out I just felt like we needed to keep walking, so we talk to a couple more people turn around to come back & leave, when we run into a new contact. This was Wednesday & we met with him every day since & he came to church!!! He loved church & said he has lots more buddies now. He basically does his homework & then teaches us the lessons. He is on date for October 14! & I'm so excited to come back for that!!!😊 so it just strengthened my testimony that the prepared people will listen. The prepared people come. The Lord's hand is on His work! I LOVE IT!! 💗 

K LOVE YOU ALL. HAVE A GOOD WEEK 🤗 

 xoxo, sister jensen

September 4, 2017

Pics:
BEST. DISTRICT. MEETING. EVER. I wish I could tell you ALL about it! (Our district leader made records of people we both taught like a year ago for this activity. So cool!) 
Sister Woolston is dying (going home)... 😢 
Trio companion study with the Hermanas on the play ground 💗 
When Jules takes the pic & accidentally cuts himself out 😂 
Will 💗 he was heartbroken when we told him I was leaving... aww it broke my heart. 
MY BEST FRIEND, SIS. TANKERSLY (I'm should sound familiar by now) 
Love these sisters. We went to an AMAZING mission fireside last night, where 2 of the people I taught spoke about their conversion story! 💗 
Temple today with my best friend, Sister Winward 🤗 
The Gutzwillers!!!! My favs, sad to leave them. They have enough energy for all of us 💗 
When you have no time to shop on pday because of the temple (best problem to have) bishop has to drop you off to shop for literally 2 seconds. Why don't we have bags you might ask? Because an East coast store Aldis doesn't do bags!! Love it. 
 MY testimony & love for Our Savior grows everyday. I am SO grateful for the chance I have to serve HIM & to be on His errand.  ðŸ’—









No comments:

Post a Comment